Monday, September 27, 2010

Thick, healthy, shiny hair has never been so easy!

Have you always wanted thick, healthy, shiny hair? That’s a pretty dumb question, right. What about longer hair? Me too. My amazing hairdresser Jade at Atlantis has put me onto a ripper of a product. I have been using Activance for four weeks and my hair is in the best condition it has ever been.

Taking a step back, your hair has a natural essential hair molecule called rhodanide. Lifeless and damaged hair has significantly lower levels of rhodanide than healthy, shiny hair does. Rhodanide gets worn away through things like washing, blow-drying, straightening, health and the environment, so you can imagine a pretty hardcore routine of blow-dries over winter has left my hair feeling a bit dull.

After four weeks of spraying Activance through damp hair after a wash, my hair has never been in better nick. I have even been getting compliments on how thick and healthy it is looking – virtually unheard of considering I'm the mayor of Limp Town (where hair is always lifeless)! AND I had it cut 4 weeks ago and it has almost grown back to the previous length (I can judge this by my top-knots). If you want your hair to be healthy and shiny, then for the love of chocolate milk get yourself some Activance!

Price: $55 (one bottle should last you three months)
From: The Activance website has a list of stockists, or you can order online (+$10 shipping)
Why you need it: Healthy hair is never out of fashion

Picture credit: catwalk.com.au

.

2 comments:

Belowen said...

This sounds like exactly what my hair needs right now!

Anonymous said...

I've got the opposit problem! Really thick hair that I have to get thinned out at the hair dressers! EEKKK!

Cute blog!

XXASAB

Related Posts with Thumbnails